Tuesday, August 21, 2012

                                  
Well, here it is a week later, and once again I'm waiting on BookBaby to finish their book "conversion" process.  (I previously had an epic paragraph here, bitching about my experience with this company, but I even lost interest reading it a second time--and I lived it--so I thought I'd spare you the details. But if you are thinking about using BookBaby, write me and I'll be happy to share my experience with you.)   Anyway, long story short, if it had not been for Nikola, a very understanding and apologetic BookBaby customer service rep (unlike her 2 predecessors I dealt with), I likely would have told them to shove it and hopped ship to give Smashwords or CreateSpace a try, but luckily they had the foresight to hire at least one very pleasant customer service rep with some people skills.  Thank you again, Nikola.  I look forward to receiving my book back soon.  Hopefully, my next post will be that announcement--that it's finally back and will be up on Amazon in a few days.  Until next time,   Jack  

No comments:

Post a Comment