Sunday, September 2, 2012

Just saw a new review went up on Amazon.  Keep 'em coming.  And to those of you who have taken time out of your busy day to post a review, I just wanted to let you know that it really does mean a great deal.  One, that they've all been great reviews so far, and two, that you took several hours out of your life to take a chance on a book by an unknown author.  Without that leap of faith, no writer would ever get their start.  So again, thanks.

"First let me start by saying this is not my usual read, but a friend recommended it and I do not regret purchasing and reading the book. It snared and held my attention from the first page to the last. Very well written, great story line with lots of interesting twists in the story. The author managed to make history fun and interesting. If you enjoy reading political and or religious thrillers you will love this book. I look forward to reading more from this author."

Thank you Naliny, wherever you are.  Working on another one right now, tentatively titled THE POTUS PROTOCOL.    Until next time, Jack   Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment