Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2 More great reviews

Just got a couple more very kind reviews posted on Amazon.  

1) "The writer draws you in and as the pace steps up you find it hard to put the book down. Good cast of characters and wonderful twist at the end. Entertaining, enlightening and 2012 election day relevant. Brody does a good job for his debut book. I look forward to more in the future. Perhaps a series with Chenault?"

2) "One thing I love about buying Kindle editions is how easy it is to browse around for a while, and then click to buy something that looks interesting and begin reading immediately. Trying out writers that I may not have heard of can sometimes lead to disappointment, but quite often I come across an unexpected gem. This is one of those books that I am very glad to have found - it is a fast, fun, exciting page turner. The story grabbed me from the start and kept me hooked until the end. This is my favorite type of thriller - one that comes across as very realistic with a solid, well-constructed plot. The author has also created an interesting lead character that I could see in a whole series of novels. I hope to read more from Brody in the future."

Thank you guys.  I hope to read more from Brody in the future as well :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment